- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies and collaborating optimally across various functions.
- Prepare accurate financial reports, statements and month-end-close reports
- Analyse journals and produce data analysis and reports as per our customers’ needs.
- Complete data entry and collect transaction details for incoming and outgoing bank accounts.
- Verifying all transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers´ ledger as well as in customer and general ledger.
- Maintain and prepare daily operational payments and monthly payroll.
- Prepare, discuss and produce budgets when required (reviewed on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis).
- Keep accurate records of yacht budgets vs. actuals.
- Reconciliation of credit/debit card accounts and accurate monitoring of current balances.
- Support on Administration & Operation
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Ideally, successful candidate should be based within commuting distance from Hamburg, Germany or Limassol, Cyprus – however possibility of working remotely can be considered. Candidates must hold the existing right to live and work in the EU in order to be considered for this role and be available for occasional international travel.