The Yacht Administrator will be working with the team of Swiss Ocean in Hamburg, Cyprus, France, Bulgaria, Spain and Switzerland, and also at times be in contact with the yacht crew and clients (Owners, owner’s representatives, lawyers, family offices, banks, etc…).
The primary role is to support and coordinate all administrative topics of Swiss Ocean and the managed fleet.
The administrative topics and duties to be dealing with include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate and supervise server organization / IT / Software aspects.
- Prepare and coordinate processes & procedures for the company and the managed fleet (protocols, manuals, matrix, etc…).
- Coordinate HR support to the team in various offices / locations
- Reporting – internal reports or clients / yachts reports.
- Operational administrative support for the managed fleet and the company such as office procurement etc.
- Provide support with all travel related tasks for office employees as required.
- Legal administrative aspects (support to lawyers and clients, when/if required).
- Provide analytical reports on managed fleet and projects.
- Administrative clerical tasks and filing.
- Support as priority the Yacht Managers when administration assistance is required with the yachts.
- If required, support on sales and Public Relation and marketing actions.
- Any other topic required by the activity of the company.
Location & travelling
Position is based in Hamburg office under direct supervision and reporting to the Managing Director.
However, due to the international activities, by nature, of the company, the position may occasionally require travelling to any of the company offices or any other location visiting yachts or clients etc. (Europe and/or overseas).
The yacht administrator will work daily with the Office 365 suite, and with specific management software (accounting, yacht management, document management, …).
The candidate will have the following skills:
- Highly proficient with Word, Excel, Adobe, Outlook and Power Point. Any additional skills with software and IT are valued
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution oriented
- Able to be self-organized
- Work in international environment with very demanding clients
- Previous experience in luxury environment is beneficial
Due to the nature of the business:
- Working language will be in English. Therefore, very high level of English in speech and writing is required. Other languages are beneficial but not necessary.
Remuneration Package will consist of:
- Fixed salary EUR 48,000 / year (Gross)
- Bonus/Incentive at end of the year to be discussed, if fulfilling performance on criteria mutually agreed.